Your applications for accreditation should be submitted in electronic form from May 10, 2016 to June 10, 2016.
1. To apply for accreditation you should fill in the form on Accreditation-Press page of website.
2. All requests will be reviewed by the MIFF Board of Directors, which reserves the right to refuse accreditation without assigning reasons.
3. Number of accreditations to the Festival for representatives of one media company is limited. The decision in each case is made by the General Management individually. Admission of additional requests is not carried out.
4. Every participant must indicate his/her personal contact information (email address and cell phone number for each mass media representative), as well as attach a photo (3х4).
5. Each application must include a letter of assignment on official letterhead of a media organization. The letter must be signed by the Publisher/Assignment Editor, Editor-in-chief or Bureau Chief, specifying the name and functional title of the journalist. Unsigned letters or e-mails will not be accepted.
6. For the Opening and Closing Ceremonies (Red carpet) you will need a separate accreditation. To obtain accreditation to these events, please additionally contact the MIFF Press Center before June 10, 2016. Accreditation to the Opening and Closing Ceremonies is limited.
7. Please bear in mind that upon issue the accreditation card becomes property of the accredited person. In the event that it is lost, stolen, damaged or given to another person, the accreditation card is not reissued.
Please note that application sent by post and not electronically will be reviewed longer.
For additional information concerning accreditation please contact Press Center of the 38th MIFF. Members of the media may direct inquiries to email@example.com